Sunday, November 12, 2017

You say breakfast

I say morning meal.

I made the visitor some scrambled eggs this morning.

Instead she ate some berries, a bit of sunflower whole wheat bread with peanut butter, some Quaker Oatmeal Squares with a hint of cinnamon (known in some circles as Jim's cereal), most of a banana and a glass of milk.

By the time the eggs arrived she was through with the morning meal.  Grandma ate the eggs instead.
But just as soon as Grandma started the young visitor decided that she would have a few bites after all.

And then she walked right over and seemed to ask what it was that Grandpa was up to.
A couple of hours later Mom arrived and the countdown began.

She had a bath and a nap and a lot of dancing and then her cousin Sabinna arrived.  I bet that part of the day is being posted elsewhere on the internet.

We had fun.

3 comments:

Emily M said...

I'm so glad she had such a wonderful time at your house this weekend. We had fun this afternoon too. She's now sleeping soundly after a very busy day.

Santini said...

Jim's cereal is a staple in my house too. And it's pretty tasty.

So much fun -- I'm betting you and Barbara are a tad tired about now.

Grandma Barbara said...

I feel like I do after one my dance classes:quite tired out but exhilarated. Actually I feel even better than that because of all the laughter. That little girl sure is fun.