Monday, November 27, 2017

Progression

Progression.

On the steps at Grandma Anderson's house.
Dad liked to stop when we crossed the Continental Divide.  The Chippewa National Forest is in north central Minnesota.
1954, the last picture taken of Mom. 
Tommy's birthday.
Grandma Anderson probably made that cake.  Note on the back of the photo identifies the slightly unfamiliar face as Jarl Hansen.

I remember this one.
Saw Place.  I remember Jim's shirt too.  Sort of a turquoise with sort of gold print.  I think I remember having that skinny belt but I might be kidding myself there.

6 comments:

Santini said...

I haven't seen the continental divide photo before (that I remember) or the Tommy's birthday photo. Two years age difference means that I recognized Jarl in the photo, though.

I had scanned in that last one as a possible photo to use this month.

I am holding dandelions in the first picture. I am totally sure, and even think I remember it, though it's probably the result of having seen that photo a number of times over my life.

Gino said...

I know you have the Christmas card photo, our first as a group. And I am pretty sure you have our last, the photo taken in your living room.

Santini said...

I had the Christmas card in my hand this afternoon, in fact. I think I know which one you are referring to as our last -- the one in front of my fireplace the year Tom and Darilyn were here? I haven't seen that one lately.

Santini said...

I may look for other photos of the four of us -- though this is a pretty good representation.

BDE said...

These are really amazing photos. I especially like the continental divide one and the last one.

BDE said...

PS I can see Mark in Gene in that last photo. A good looking family.