Sunday, November 19, 2017

Red

I looked in the folder again and am going to go ahead and milk it.

And, yes, I can successfully name these two locations.
Well, actually this one is a bit difficult but I WAS there (that's the handlebars of my Michigan bike peaking out from behind the tree).
That's a turn around point down near the River Street bridge.

Gophers win 4-3. stretching record to 74-3-2 including, according the morning newspaper, the last 36 in a row.

PSG thumped FC Nantes 4-1.  Brazilian superstar Neymar Jr. returned to the PSG line up but it was Uruguayan Edinson Cavani who did the most damage with two goals.  FC Nantes remains solidly 5th in the table.

3 comments:

Santini said...

That's a nice looking bike, but it wasn't comfortable if I remember right. I recognize both spots, and the second one took me a bit longer. Your hint helped.

Nice photo of Big Red, our iconic light house. It looks like a stiff wind from the east.

Your model looks pretty good in red, too.

Santini said...

You rode from one end of Lake Mac to the other. Too bad the south shore of that lake isn't as bikeable as the north side.

Barbara said...

Thanks, Santini. I recognize both those locations, also.