Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Would 1980 be a good guess for that DeKalb photo?

Because I have this one labelled in my photo file with what looks like a reference to 1980.
Your children look about the same age and it appears that in this photo I have the same green polo shirt that I am wearing in DeKalb.

This one is Deer Lake, of course.

This one is also labeled Deer Lake but 1982.
Photographer in all cases including yesterday's photo is Jim.  I have these in a folder on my hard drive labeled JQ scans.

7 comments:

Emily M said...

Those plaid pants are just legendary. Excellent digging in the archives to find that gem.

Barbara said...

I remember that picture of all those beautiful people (so young!) and those plaid pants!

That was my one and only halter-type top.

Great photos again.

Santini said...

I'm going to say that this photo is a year or two more recent than the DeKalb photo, so maybe 1978 or 1979. Nancy has braces in the Deer Lake photo, and not in the DeKalb photo, but they do look very nearly the same age in both. Such great photos. I keep wanting to say, "Who are those people?"

Santini said...

And I don't believe that Barbara was ever in DeKalb. So if you were there without her, that must be an earlier photo.

Santini said...

And those plaid pants? I am nearly certain they were bell bottoms.

Santini said...

Kids ages. Nancy was born in 1965, She would be 15 in 1980.

Gino said...

Picture 2: Barbara has her wedding ring on. We were married in 1979 so that photo is after that. Probably picture 1 is at least a year or two earlier. I remember that we visited Deer Lake multiple times.