Monday, November 13, 2017

Park Tools

This seems like a good time to veer back to a little bicycle content.

Here are two of my favorite non-bicycle tools from the famous bicycle tool producer, and also local employer, Park Tools.

The first is the very, very fine pizza cutter.
By far the best pizza cutter I have ever encountered.  You can press down on the handlebars while cutting the pizza.

In an aside that is one of the largest pieces of rose quartz I have ever come across.  I found it abandoned in the front yard gravel of a house in Michigan.  The owner of the house said, well, okay, if you like it you can have it.

The second Park Tool installation in my house is the toilet tissue holder in the downstairs bathroom.
TOPWLH said well okay if you really like it it would be okay with me if you have it but only in that downstairs bathroom.

3 comments:

Santini said...

Thoreau had a theory that things find their own place eventually. That piece of rose quartz is where it belongs.

I have a Park tool that opens jar lids extraordinarily well. I think you have one, too. So that is at least three for you.

I like the pizza cutter, though the QR on the toilet paper holder is pretty cool.

TOPWLH said...

I really like the pizza cutter.

Emily M said...

It is a very, very nice pizza cutter.

We have a Park Tools bottle opener that is excellent, although that's the sort of tool that is pretty much the same every time.