Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where are they now?

I went to work today. While I need to give a special shout out to all the folks there, it was great to see you all, but I won't be doing this very much any more. How to phrase this delicately? There is a reason why they don't call it going to fun? But it was great to see everyone again.

So I won't be going there very much any more and I believe this calls for some sort of retrospective. This display, formerly found on the top of my bookcase, isn't going there ever again. The dried fruit display has migrated across the river and up to the 28th floor of the IDS where it now resides in the work space of Ms. Wireless.The new arrangement is a bit more cramped than the old one but it looks, to my eye, just swell in its new location.

Here are the chairs in their new location, and although no longer side by side, they are still together.I work again tomorrow then I get a much needed three day weekend. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

gfr said...

It's a nice collection of 'stuff' but it's a shame they couldn't give you those chairs as a retirement gift.

Emily M said...

I am happy to report that someone finally noticed the dried fruit arrangement today. It was something of a topic of conversation amongst the department, even. :-)