Saturday, November 15, 2014

Montmarte 2004

November blogging this year has contained lots of look backs to old images.

Here's one from 2004 on Montmarte.
Aren't they gorgeous?

I am quite confident about this but await confirmation from Wireless that she is wearing her "Oakies".

That's her story and if she wants to it is hers to tell.

The story that I am telling is that the girl/guide had promised us that there was no spot on Montmarte from which you could obtain a photograph of la Tour Eiffel.

This photograph indicates otherwise.

I am confident that I could find that exact spot again.  It wouldn't be the same but maybe another really nice memory could be created, who knows?

3 comments:

Emily M said...

Those are indeed my "Oakies." More info will be available on my blog shortly.

Mrs Smith said...

That trip was SO fun as they all have been. We do look pretty good, especially Wireless in her Oakies.

Jimi said...

France. Who doesn't love France?