Thursday, November 6, 2014

Early finish

It is a November sized relief when blogging is over early in the day.

So let's review:

Here's the scene in the front yard as posted earlier this week after the men had finished up creating the giant pile of leaves.

Shortly after 10:30 this morning the other group of men arrived. And about 3 minutes later departed.
I didn't go out while they were here, I didn't want to do anything that might jinx their vibe.  The video is taken from inside.  As further evidence of this please note the charming audio appearance of TOPWLH near the end of the removal sequence (beginning at about 2:58).

Ask her, I have no idea.

But I did go out after the work was done.
I repeat what I have stated many times before, that's pretty much the best municipal service available in any municipality any time any place.

The leaves are gone.

4 comments:

Santini said...

Yup, still photography doesn't work for that one. A video was required.

TOPWLH said...

I don't know what I was saying but you should have called up to me to tell me the men were sucking up the leaves! Although, I am able to live vicariously through your most excellent video.

Emily M said...

Truly an excellent city service, I agree. We still have to bag.

Jimi said...

We still bag here, too, but the leaf recycle is less than a mile away. It's now part of my exercise program .... I guess.