Sunday, November 3, 2013

Must be Halloween

Because I know that's when his birthday is.
I took some without flash because I like the overall effect, particularly the warmness of the colors.
It is OK of the people who aren't moving about but one person present is only rarely in THAT mode and focus at that slow a shutter speed leaves a bit to be desired.

I wanted to be sure so I switched over to flash mode.
And at least the action is stopped.

The action all took place at Jim and Kim's.  This is Bud and Opal, a daughter, a grandson, a granddaughter-in-law, a granddaughter, a great grandson and a great granddaughter, all in pretty good focus.
Bud today included Opal in his annual longevity brag, he proclaimed that between the two of them they are 182.

3 comments:

Bud's favorite daughter said...

Ah, the last photo especially is very sweet. I am so glad you took pictures!

Jimi said...

Happy Birthday to Bud. He's my favorite 93 year old. He looks like he's having a good time.

Santini said...

I'm glad you caught them apparently enjoying themselves, surrounded by their gene pool. Lives well lived. It is a great looking cake, too. Happy birthday to Bud!