Friday, November 8, 2013

First Friday in November which is not November 1

We road tripped again although today's trip was only about 70 minutes, to Saint Cloud.
I tried the "P" mode again for a couple of shots during warm ups.
Work in progress.

Gophers 4, Saint Cloud 1, 60 in a row.

When we visited France in 2010 I brought along my computer.  I didn't know for sure before we went what the state of internet access would be.  It had been four years since our last previous visit.  During that visit in 2006 internet was mostly pretty much totally NOT available.  I was taking a chance.

It turned out that in 2010 we had excellent wireless internet and as a result not only did I post regular blog entries but two other members of the traveling party posted regularly as well.  I had the computer, they downloaded their pictures to my laptop to make the photos available for posting.  As a result I have ALL of the photos from France 2010.

So, I am going to the archives but I am going to archives probably not previously published by me.  These are other people's photographs.

This one is pretty familiar around here, the person foreground used it for her Facebook profile for a long time.
One of the reason she likes it so much is that the rest of her little family is standing back there in front of Esplanade St Eustache.

And so to reverse the where's Waldo find the guy who took the above photo in this photo taken by Wireless.
Expect a theme day based on these archives coming soon.

4 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

I do love that photo taken by the Where's Waldo guy in the last photo. Too easy! He is the man in blue (looking a bit like GZ) wearing a baseball cap.

Waldo said...

I like the France photos. plus I've seen them before and they remind me of a very entertaining trip to the capitol of France. Thanks.

Santini said...

P mode could stand for pink, as in the color of the ice. I picked out Waldo without even clicking on the photo. But then, I've known him for almost 70 years.

Emily M said...

Since I took the photo, finding Waldo was not too hard.

I have always loved that photo of mom.