Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Jimmy saves again

With the POTUS, person on top . . . what is it?

Anyone who can slow jam the news is probably way too cool to be President of the United States.

And by the way, that goes for you too, Chris Christie.

We had turkey day prep here this afternoon/evening (when it is dark by shortly past 5 afternoon/evening seems an appropriate moniker).  Here are the architects/builders of cranberry bread cleaning up after spaghetti squared getting ready to finish the whole bread process.
I tried a couple on the no-flash setting.  The flash worked better this time.

4 comments:

Santini said...

Pumpkin pie!

I think we have different definitions of "cool."

I can almost smell the cranberry bread.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Jimi said...

Nice videos. Two pretty cool politicians. I wonder how JImmy Fallon gets them to come on his show.

Emily M said...

I heart Jimmy Fallon. He's better than Conan, even. Sacrilege, I know.

BDE said...

Very funny Jimmy Fallon piece, again.
I like the picture of Wireless and me.