Thursday, November 14, 2013

1932 Ford Coupe

Widely known by another name, the 32 Ford occurred instantly to me when I looked out into the field this morning.  And it wasn't because I saw John Milner driving around in what the Harrison Ford character in American Graffiti refers to as a "piss yellow deuce coupe".
Nope, what I saw out there was this.
I don't think anyone should plan on any activities out there until at least spring.

Those cows are about two miles from here on the route I followed.  Two miles is well within my range, I was fine on the way out.  Four miles is slightly beyond my range, I started to bog down on the way home.

4 comments:

Santini said...

I'm okay with three, though I start to flag at the end, at this point. Last winter I had worked up to 4 miles, a couple times a week. It's a long way.

I'll go ahead and say it. A Little Goose P**p.

Emily M said...

Geese are vermin, clearly.

BDE said...

You guys are funny and clever (including GZ, of course).

Jimi said...

I almost missed the reference to that "little goose poop" joke. Very clever.

I remember when Santini came up with the quip when we were biking through Roseville's Central Park. Or at least that's how I remember it. I almost fell off the bike.