Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cows on foot

It was a really, really nice day for November today, nearly 50 with the sun doing the best that it could from that oblique angle caused by its location down towards the Tropic of Capricorn.  I almost rode my bicycle but it seemed too windy while that was still a possibility.

But I set out to walk into that brisk south wind.  That led me over towards the farm campus and I ended up deciding to try for the first time ever to visit the cows on foot.
My walking fitness is pretty good but . . .

The cows are probably just a teensy bit outside my comfort zone.  I mean I want the exercise but . . .

So there they are, the cows as viewed from out in the middle of the mall, a place I have never been on my bicycle.

It DOES look like a nice day though, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Santini said...

I'm impressed. How far is that?

That's a new view of the cows. Cool.

Emily M said...

Yay Cows! Did you know that they appear as a destination on Google Maps, if you zoom in enough? Here's a link:

https://plus.google.com/102656857544422929824/about?gl=us&hl=en

TOPWLH said...

It was a beautiful day for mulching, too. I love my lawn mower (or at least I really like it a lot). Yard work is good and good for you.