Thursday, November 7, 2013

. . . drift by my window . . .

I am still resisting the idea that winter has arrived but November really isn't putting up much of a fight against it.  The sun is weak, temperatures are persisting somewhat below average, the snow isn't going away.

Meanwhile, the leaves are still falling.  We had the yard raked before the snow but something tells me that we are going to have to try to figure something out to deal with what promises to be plenty more leaves down, down now on top of the snow.
Reminder:  That yard has already been raked.

3 comments:

Emily M said...

Leaf blower, perhaps? My discount also applies to those, if you need one. :-)

Santini said...

Very picturesque, but I'm seeing a fair amount of green still in the bushes. Which also have leaves.

Jimi said...

You could perhaps just mow the leaves. That's what I'm going to do with mine once they fall. They are way too stubborn this year.