Saturday, November 26, 2016

Gophers 4, Beavers nil

Today was a totally rideable day and I regret missing it.

But we had tickets.

Here is a link to the box score.  Two goals for Cameranesi, one for Pannek and one for Schipper, a shutout in goal for Peters.  Shots on goal were 51-18 favoring the Gophers.

I took my new camera along and spent the pre-game experimenting with settings, shutter priority, automatic ISO, stuff like that.

This is the best one I got.
The problem is that it is pretty dark in there and the players are moving at a really high rate of speed.

Well, you have to try stuff.

Now I have some adjustments to make, I may take my camera again tomorrow.

Tomorrow looks totally rideable but we have tickets again.

1 comment:

Santini said...

Learning curve. It's exponential, fortunately.

OSLO rode today, so at least one member of the family took advantage of the "not winter" weather to ride a bike.