Monday, November 30, 2015

Sunset

November draws to a close, the end of another BEDFAMM, blog every day for a month month.  As always it has been eventful.

Today's weather event is we have had plowable snow.  The snow has stopped for now but forecasters say there is more coming.

I moved some stuff around in the garage, moving the lawnmower out of the way and getting the snow blower clear.  The big machine fired up on first asking (electric start).  I declare bicycle season over.

This year we all went to the archives pretty early and probably because of that it wasn't quite as hard this time as it has been in years past.  I mean, I, for example, obviously have several years of archives.  It is part of my entitlement for having passed through the number of Novembers I have passed through.

I am going to mark the end of this month with the end of a day on the shores of Lake Michigan.
I am a little uncertain about the details of that one but I know I like the photo.

And I dunno, but this Dilbert strikes a chord especially considering yesterday's "old days at the plant" post.
Something occurred to me while having a Thanksgiving dinner or two, another way, a small way, but another way I am going to miss my brother.  I mashed potatoes twice over the weekend. Always in the past Jim mashed the potatoes.

4 comments:

Santini said...

I like that photo, too.

This has been really hard, BEDFAMM without Jim, but you were correct, it was the right thing to do.




Mrs. Smith said...

Spectacular sunset photo! I love that girl.

Emily M said...

A great sunset photo. And I think the pose had something to do with a particularly strong wind. The weirdness of our hair makes it seem like that might be the case.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THE GREAT READING AND FOR THE AWSOME PICTURES PLEASE DON'T STOP PEGGY