Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bonne anniversaire

The theater of seasons turned yet again. We had been warned that today would be cool. But the sun was out all morning and it seemed nice enough.

I noticed as I rode out that there were a lot of clouds gathering. I only got as far as the Library before being forced to turn back. When the cloud cover became complete it was too cold. Two days after the blast furnace I had to go back and get a jacket.

In fact, I thought about putting on pants but did not. Later on while into the wind, the direction where you experience the greatest cooling effect, I met a person who had put on pants, and also a jacket and also a full face covering of some sort.

At about that point I started to worry that the clouds were going to produce rain. I bolted for home not taking even a moment for a single picture.

But before that happened and acting on the theory that an update on the progress of one of the construction projects might be in order and because it was the only 15 or so seconds of sunlight I did take one picture.That's one weird looking water tower right now.