Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Something completely different

And I don't mean this, more on that later.

It rained overnight, today started off cold and wet. But August eventually prevailed and it was dry by about noon and plenty warm enough shortly thereafter on its way to 80 something small.

I rode out towards the north and passed the library construction. I cannot tell for sure but it looks to me like there has not been much actual construction yet, that it has been mostly DE-construction. However, pieces of the new library have arrived in the parking lot and it certainly looks like the project will soon begin to move forward.At Lake Vadnais I saw something completely and totally different, something never before seen by me on that lake. There was a boat out on the lake.It seemed pretty scandalous at first but it turned out to be a water utilities worker out to service the aeration system. Not a single one of the dozen or so fisherpersons in attendance so much as batted an eye.

No comments: