Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New details emerge

One day later I have been reunited with my blue bike and with the big blue lake.It has been a busy day, lots of activities which have used up lots of energy. But I found my blue bike and I rode it from its storage place at the Bay house out to the Beach house.

There was a minor setback as when I arrived I discovered that the battery on the bicycle computer had gone stone dead. That makes three bicycles on which I have experienced this problem this year. But batteries are a problem fairly easily dealt with, it turns out that they have Walgreen's here too.

Battery obtained, installed, computer re-calibrated. I look forward to many more days where, as today, those things count as major accomplishments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of possible interest: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8186578.stm