Monday, June 1, 2009

No pictures of feet here

It is Daily Photo Blog theme day and the theme for this month is feet. I am not an official Daily Photo Blog even though I post a picture almost every day. So I am not participating in the posting of pictures of feet even though I have available in the house where I live a couple of the most interesting looking feet in the history of feet. Ask TOPWLH, but don't look at her feet while doing so, PLEASE.

It was again a beautiful day all day that went bad at the end. About the time I arrived home from work the cloud bank rolled in and the temperatures cooled. After all the worry about sunscreen over the weekend I rode again today with a jacket on. I did not take any picture while riding as the sun never made an appearance. Photos taken in the overcast lack contrast or vibrancy of color. It is extremely difficult to make a grey image into anything other than a study of grey.

But I do have a picture that I took the other day at work. Here is the view out the window of my office from the perspective of the doorway to my office.Here comes the rant, wait for it. Twenty-one and a half years on the fourth floor of a building with windows that do not open. Not enough days in any one person's life like the day that was today and I missed another one. It is definitely time for this to stop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely view. It seems somedays the ability to see the kind of day you are missing is much more like torture than a perk. BTW...Will there be any sort of party/celebration/lunch?

jilrubia

Jimi said...

Life is too short to spent much more of it on the fourth floor. There will be many more nice days, but getting off the fourth floor seems like a good move. TT

Retired Professor said...

Interesting shot. I thought you had a view of a parking lot.