Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Unspecified farm animal

We had a heavy overcast here pretty much all day. While at work I was resigned to the idea that no bicycling would occur. But all precipitation stayed south of us and when I walked out to my car in the parking lot I changed my mind and decided to give it a go.

I live near the farm campus which means that occasionally I see farm animals. Anyone have any idea what this thing is ?Two weeks to go, the person who is apparently going to take over my tasks has suddenly become very, very interested in spending time with me. This is plenty OK with me, I am pretty sure I won't be accepting any new tasks so I might as well spend my time discussing old ones with the new guy.

I am now so short that I need a step ladder to get out of bed.

3 comments:

gfr said...

The hind quarters of that black and white animal look very odd.

Does the new guy get your old office, or is there a different protocol for that? Will there be a picture of your old workspace before you leave? I've seen some old pieces of fruit, but not much else from there.

T. Tousan said...

Did you hear that creature moo? It looks cow-like, but it may be faux cow. I've been fooled before. TT

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like a giant carp has a hold of the farm creature's back leg. 'Course, giant carp don't eat beef, do they?

Thought of you as I watched the late news last night...your gopher hockey sisters have been released. Will the goldie's now be relegated to Ligue 2 next season? Or am I confusing topics? Have fun with your new shadow. Maybe he should get your fruit.

jilrubia