Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another OOTNDITHOD

It was another one of the nicest days in the history of days. I spent most of it inside reviewing documents related to the New London dam. That's not good.

But I did get to ride. The wind was straight out of the west. When the wind is directly from one of the cardinal directions it often seems as though you have cross winds that do not seem to help leaving a rider feeling as though there was a head wind in 3 of the 4 directions. This late afternoon I instead felt strong in 3 of the 4 directions, so it was a nice ride.

After I got home I was skulking around in the back yard with my camera. I got a picture of Miller's Woods.Coming soon to a deck at the center of Miller's Woods, TOPWLH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was OOTNDITHOD, I agree. It was so nice that before I sat on the deck, I raked leaves and swept the deck (we have a cottonwood tree in Miller's Woods). Life is good.
BB

gfr said...

Cross winds sometimes seem harsh in almost all directions -- fortunately winds from a cardinal direction don't show up all that often, and our roads are pretty much all oriented in a cardinal direction.

A good photo -- looks like a nice, glade-like setting. I don't see any sign of the cottonwoods, though I know you have one.