Monday, June 23, 2008

Nina's piano teacher

I examined the earlier blog entry commented on by Nina. I remember that day. The lighting was bad, I was shooting into the sun. The photo of the house across the street is much better.

I ride in that neighborhood a lot, my regular southern ride route crosses the freeway on Pelham and then follows Saint Anthony Avenue down to the River Road, passing within a couple of blocks of this house.Today the light still wasn't optimum but I got a better angle and a better photo. Also today I was fortunate enough to have remembered to insert the memory card back into the camera. Visible this time is some of the detail of the front facade, sort of bas relief panels under the windows.

It is a great house and I am glad to have been reminded of it. This time I think I got a much better picture. But a fig tree?

I didn't have good legs today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to get a comment from someone who stumbles across your blog and appreciates the photos. And unexpectedly recognizes a house photo from last September. I love the internet. TT

Anonymous said...

That long ride around Bald Eagle Lake takes some recovery time, I expect. Your photography is much better with the memory card actually IN your camera.