Monday, June 9, 2008

Minnesota milestone

When I was out in my car on Saturday gas was $3.899. Today there was a story in the newspaper saying that $4 gas was just a click away. The story featured interviews with people filling up on Sunday when gas was $3.999. Today I went for a ride on my bicycle.So it is here.

We spoke to Wireless today on her Amsterdam birthday. It turns out that she is in Holland for her job and they are mostly making her work. Quelle drago. She is seeing virtually nothing except the hotel. This job thing is not as much fun as tourism. She will be home Thursday.

Today in Suisse:
France 0, Romania 0
Netherlands 3, Italy 0.

Next up on Friday, France v. Netherlands and Italy v. Romania. The round robin will be completed next Tuesday (France v. Italy!!!) with the top two teams advancing to the knock out round.Allez les Bleus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Thor and Levi are doing okay in the Dauphine.

Anonymous said...

I watched some of the Netherlands-Italy game. It was odd to see the Italians get beat so badly. They came with an old team and got beat by young legs.

I hope Wireless had a happy birthday. TT