Thursday, June 26, 2008

Driveway art

I was just spinning today, trying to get some recovery miles.

I was investigating the neighborhood just east of Raymond between the 2 sets of railroad tracks. I rounded a corner and came upon this:I stopped and spent some time really scrutinizing this. Those numbers are a little confusing. Unseen in this photo are a couple of hopscotch games on the pavement just out of frame. I wonder if those numbers on the USA are part of some sort of hopscotch game for which I do not know the rules. In any case, that's pretty ambitious driveway art.

In Suisse today Spain was too good for Russia. Spain 3, Russia 0. Sunday's final will feature what coming in I thought to be the two best teams, Spain and Germany. Prediction? Germany is really, really good but I think Spain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressive. I've played a lot of hopscotch in a previous life, and it doesn't make sense to me either. Still, it boggles the mind just a bit.