Saturday, November 3, 2012

Too soon

This is way, way too early to be going to the archives.

But, today was a degree or so colder than yesterday, the overcast was more severe, and the weather forecast kept mentioning the possibility of sprinkles or flurries. The radar showed some pink just to our north. Ordinarily I am good for a little suffering but after feeling chilled to the bone yesterday I couldn't make myself do it today.

No bicycling.

But . . .

This is a bicycling blog.

A while back blogger updated the blogger interface. One of the things they provided was an overview page with a category for drafts. I discovered that I had some.

So here's one, a draft originally created in November 2009. I don't remember why but, hey, this is a bicycling blog.


4 comments:

Jimi said...

Nice photos. Who took them?

Emily M said...

That top one has to be from TRAM, taken by the TRAM people, right?

Excellent bikey montage.

Santini said...

Nice. The first thing that drew my attention was the ram air surge port sunglasses.

I concur -- too cold today.

Gino said...

TRAM 2005, the one up north if I recall correctly. Heck, the one up north is the only one that required both arm AND leg warmers.

LOOK orange jersey in my front yard.

Cycles Laurent jersey at the top of the former road at Lake Vadnais.

LOOK at the beach at the north end of Lake Owasso. I kinda remember that one, TOPWLH and I were near the end of a ride.