Friday, November 23, 2012

I hate it when they get it right

Especially when their getting it right ends the season just as abruptly as they predicted. I took this shot through the glass door as the snow began last evening. I like it because you can see the photographer in reflection and an outbreak of pie in the background.
I took the photo through the door because it seemed too nasty out to open the door to the elements.

This morning I think I was right, it is too nasty out to open the door to the elements.
I actually had to do a small amount of shoveling today (the front steps had a dusting). So I didn't walk today but walk reports will no doubt begin soon as the walking season looks to be clearly underway.

4 comments:

Jimi said...

There may be hope. Paul Douglas has hinted at 50's the first week in December. We may not be completely domed after all.

Santini said...

You have considerably more snow than we do at this point. No shoveling was required here.

I don't know who Paul Douglas is, but it would be nice if he's right.

Jimi said...

Paul Douglas is a local weather predictor. The weather underground site's long range prediction for December 2 in St Paul says 59º. That's 9 days out, and may be off. But, they do have computers and stuff.

Emily M said...

Paul Douglas is usually pretty accurate, so I am going to say that this snow will all melt away in the not too distant future. Awesome.