Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Season doesn't look quite over yet

Although it was too cold today, the prospects for above average temperatures (current average high 42) for the next few days indicate that there is even at this late date there is still going to be some bicycling. Perhaps a Thanksgiving Day ride may be in order. Who knows?

Too cold for bicycling but the sun poked out and it was a pretty nice day for some yard work. I didn't personally do any but it looked like a nice day for it.

Men were called.
Money was spent.
Leaf pick up is scheduled for tomorrow.

4 comments:

Santini said...

Oh, excellent. I totally approve.

Your yard looks really good.

Too cold here, too.

Jimi said...

Money well spent.

TOPWLH said...

I agree. I was the wimpy one who injured my back a little with yesterday's combo of raking and vacumming. A very bad combo. The men were worth every penny!

Emily M said...

Definitely money well spent. And I am happy to see the photo of the leaf pile, even if I did not get to assist in creating it. Well done, Rob.

The back yard looks good, although I don't think I've ever taken a photo from that angle; it's an interesting perspective.