Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The end

I spent some time cruising YouTube looking for a video of the Doors doing "The End". I found a couple but didn't find one that I like. I do like this video though. In the intro Jim asks if when you died did you have enough to base a movie on. Jim certainly did.

I note that Florida Governor Charlie Crist is seeking a pardon for Jim's indecent exposure conviction for allegedly exposing himself during a concert in Miami in 1969. Jim was convicted but he never did any time. He was appealing his conviction when he was found dead in a Paris bathtub in 1971 at age 27.

So, this is the end.Everyone just pretend that the video is of "The End" and let's get on to December.

3 comments:

Emily M said...

Is that "R" on your hat trying to make a speedy getaway?

Excellent end to NaBloPoMo.

TOPWLH said...

I played the video and it brought me to my feet dancing and singing. I remember the beautiful day that picture was taken.

Unknown said...

Is it a coincidence that the Doors posting at the end of November should appear on 1st December ...John Densmore's birthday?