Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Theme day

Most days I look at Paris Daily Photo. While there today I discovered that this month's daily photo blogger theme is time.

I don't have a photo but I did find this which I believe to be time related:

Looking at the boys in 1964 is seems fairly obvious that time has NOT been on their side.

Just so people won't think I have absolutely no content to offer on John Densmore's birthday (is that something drummers are more aware of than most others?) I offer this bit of news from page 10C of the Metro PRINT Edition (yes, some of us still read the news off pieces of paper) of the Saint Paul Pioneer Press, Minnesota's first newspaper:

Sunrise: 7:30am
Sunset: 4:33pm

Enjoy it while it lasts, more than NINE hours of day and less than FIFTEEN hours of night.

Soooooo dark.

Now I really am done.

1 comment:

Retired Professor said...

I considered doing a soup thing on the cooking blog so that I could do "Thyme on my hands."

Dark -- how did our Scandinavian ancestors do that 6 months of dark thing?