Thursday, April 3, 2008

Exeter and Otis

Well, actually it is a bit closer to Exeter and River Road. This was my turn around point today. It is also the corner of Saint Thomas and the universe. That's O'Shaugnessy Stadium on the left, and I think Albertus Magnus Hall behind the parking lot. The parking lot is the future site of the new student center.As I say, turn around point.

It was 54 when I headed out. As predicted the snow is gone, our picnic table is completely bare again. 54 is even a tiny bit above the average high for this date so perhaps a nice trend has begun. I would say, however, that it cooled rapidly while I was riding and I was glad to get home before I caught a chill.

Nice day, nice ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see much snow, so Thursday was a good guess. The bicyclist doesn't look like he's dressed quite warm enough -- even at 54 I find the breeze over frozen ground makes it feel colder than 54 does in the fall. SS