Friday, August 1, 2014

New sign

It is yet another hazy evening but today was an excellent day with pretty much complete cooperation from the weather with a slight exception being the SSW wind never really swung all the way around to due west, off the water, for the return ride from points north.  It wasn't at all punitive, however.

Here's a new sign I spotted down on Lakeshore, well, new to me.
Most are going to be able to identify the intersection in question.

Does that mean you can hit that corner at up to 30mph?  Because to me that seems pretty fast for a narrow uphill which serves as street, bike path and also sidewalk.

2 comments:

Santini said...

I'd never noticed that sign.

30 mph is way too fast to take that corner/hill. I think they mean the curve on Lakeshore.

Emily M said...

I do enjoy new signs, but that does seem awfully fast, even by Michigan standards.