Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Success, the end

Count this as another successful completion of national blog every day for a month month.

*pauses for appreciative applause to die down*

A special thanks to all who helped out, notably Jim Mora, Allen Iverson, Goldy, Jimmy Fallon and my little family.

I did get in a bicycle ride today and it felt very much like a ride that may be the last one for this year. As noted earlier, this is the second time in the last three years that I have ridden on November 30 but any further rides will be rides crossing over into historic territory. There is a reason I don't ride in December and that reason could be felt out there again today. It was cold.

It does look like it was an OK day to be a wolf.I ride past that area of the Como zoo with great frequency but during most of the year there are far too many people in the park, discouraging me from checking the nearby wolf woods. The wolves have some serious fence, or perhaps I should say fences, around their abode.

It was pretty grey out there in addition to being cold. I did find something of interest to photograph though. Apparently there has been some sort of giant factory over run down at the Ford plant, there are what seems like two or three hundred of these at the Fairgrounds.I know the Ford plant is scheduled to close down soon but for the life of me I cannot figure out why they suddenly had to produce that many white Rangers.This isn't the original ending to the movie but it is one of the edits that I think improves the final product. NaBloPoMo, this is the end.

3 comments:

Jimi said...

That sure sounds like Jim Morrison. And the video looks a little like napalm.

Santini said...

Keep your head down.

Emily M said...

Maybe all those Rangers are for future fleet purchases? That's the only thing I can think of.

Regardless, biking on November 30th is a pretty impressive feat. Well done.