Sunday, August 7, 2011

Routine begins to be routine

I promised that I would have some additional commentary and some additional pictures after I got home. Well, if I can just somehow figure out a way to carve five or so minutes out of my suddenly full days I will be able to copy all those photos from the travel computer over to the desktop and be able to act upon that threat.

For now I seem to have full days.

GRider at Lake Emily where we stopped today.A couple of days ago it was find GRider in the corn, today's task is find Lake Emily in the trees.

The wind was a bit fresh and today ended up being pretty hard. The wind wasn't strong enough to make the ride hard for routine August fitness. Routine August fitness is still several rides away.

1 comment:

Santini said...

GRider is looking August fit. It appears to be warmer in MN than it was in Paris.