Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sun shines

It was a very nice day in a couple of the most important ways, the sun was out, the temperatures were pleasant for this time of year. But it was windy and it certainly seems like the sun goes down in mid-afternoon. I know that in July I can head out at 5:15 for a bicycle ride knowing that 2 hours of riding will bring me home well before dark. Today I got home from the hockey game at 5:15 and it was already stone dark.

So it was a very nice day but abysmally short.

I can report that I did a bit of grocery shopping today and blueberries have retreated from the $5.99 threshold to now stand at 2 for $5. That's 2 125 gram containers for $5, still around $9.50 per pound. **sigh**

The traveler is back on this side of the Atlantic. She is such an old hand at this France thing that I do not so much worry about her when she is gone, I just am personally happier when she is closer to home.

Anyone reading this should leave here now and go over to her site and see the pictures from her trip.

No comments: