Monday, November 26, 2007

Sun makes an appearance but you couldn't prove it by me

Monday arrived and I went back to work. I don't get an early start this time of year so it was completely light by the time I went, the sun was up but I couldn't really see it behind some clouds.

The day cleared nicely and I could see blue sky out the window, but it was out the window don't you know. I could just as well have been watching it on cable TV on the "What's Outside" Channel.

Sunset? 4:36 today.

Walking out to the parking lot to come home? Dark. Totally, completely dark.

Only about 3 and a half weeks and the days start getting longer but late November is hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Late November is hard." So, so true. We've had 15% of available sunshine since November 4, here. 15%....... ~ SS