Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Curling night

I felt OK this morning and gave work another chance. It was OK, but I am glad that I didn't have to curl in the early session this evening. Usually I curl twice on Wednesday and although a day at work was acceptable I am not sure that a day at work followed by curling twice would have been that good an idea.

Anyway, curling at 9pm is still on so the following bit of news will have to suffice. Only a small number of my regular readers will grasp the significance of this but . . .

In the 4 Nations Cup today from Ejendals Arena in Leksand, Sweden, Erica McKenzie scored the 3rd goal for the US National team in a 4-0 victory over Sweden. McKenzie skated on a line with Gigi Marvin and Jinelle Zaugg. Anya Miller took a regular shift on defense.

That's all I got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few familiar names. Mrs. Miller's little girl? This mystery illness seems to hang on a bit -- have fun curling. SS

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled by the news about McKensie, Gigi and Anya Miller. I wish I had seen the game.
Mrs. Miller