Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall at the Falls

It doesn't really qualify as an after work ride. A brief explanation: Yesterday was an extremely nice day and I rushed away from work hoping to get in a few miles. But I ended up in idle chit-chat with the painter after the bedroom got painted. By the time we were through . . . Well, anyway, no ride yesterday on a spectacular late October day.

But today might have been even nicer. So I took some time off and left work early. I really, really wanted a chance to ride.

The traffic conditions, wind direction, and desired mileage all aligned in such a way that I ended up at Minnehaha Falls.The Falls have been pictured numerous times here and at TT but it is a location that still stands up to another look.

I call this one: "Fall at the Falls".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty --

It's nice to get out on these last days of fall -- these nice days are numbered. And I think I said that last week.

Anonymous said...

BTW. An excellent use of vacation time. SS

Anonymous said...

The waterfall seems to have many personalities. It changes depending on the season, the rainfall, the time of day, and the photographer. I like the angle of the shot and the resulting image. TT