Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Vue de votre fenêtre

"Vue de votre fenêtre", tel était le Thème de la photo du mois pour ce 1er juin.

Well, OK, two things. First, obviously I am stealing the French from somewhere. I do not have those deals over the "e" in my character set. But I have discovered that if you block and copy from a French speaking site the characters come right over. So I stole the French from my favorite French site, Arradon Daily Photo.

And second, it isn't "1er juin" any more. Well, je suis très en retard pour ma photo. Isn't this fun?

And then this isn't exactly out my window. It is a photo taken right outside my window though, facing west towards the field and the setting sun. The only thing missing is the person who is usually sitting in one of those chairs at the green table, the other person who lives here.

As the photo makes clear it was a beautiful day here today, if a bit cool.

I probably will not be joining the rush to post old photos as all of the old photos I have I got from Jim anyway. I leave it to his judgment to pick out items of interest. By the way, nice one of G. E. and G. L. I am not sure I have seen that before.

But I will be going to my camera manual to figure out if and how I can get digital images from some of my other film prints and perhaps some of those will be making an appearance. I have one in mind already.

It was a nice ride on a nice day.

2 comments:

Santini said...

An idyllic setting -- a nice glade-like feeling. Nice French -- I even understood it all. It didn't hurt that I'd read it all before on the Arradon site, though. I'm eager to see what 'old' photo you have in mind. On my Cannon you hit the function key, then use the left and right arrows to choose the mode you want to use. I've forgotten to change it back to automatic a couple of times, resulting in very blurry photos.

Anonymous said...

And then hit the function key again. (last step) SS