Wednesday, April 18, 2007

WOO complete HOO

First off, let me just say that I love my Axis. It is a most excellent bicycle. With yesterday's ride I have over 2,800 miles on that bicycle, a number which I am pretty sure is far in excess of the average mileage for any bicycle. The Axis has been a most excellent tool for what I have used it for.

But golly, it's fun to be fast.

It occurred to me as I posted yesterday that this is a bicycle blog and that too many photos did not include a bicycle.That's my bicycle in front of (well, actually, off to one side of) the Como Park Conservatory.

I rode my bicycle today and I was what is for me FAST. It was fun.

3 comments:

Emily M said...

Fast is good. As is fun, so all in all, sounds like a good day.

There seems to be a problem with your video link. The Mauresmo one takes you to the Horse video. As does the horse link. Just FYI.

Have more fun tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Your bicycle blends in beautifully in this picture. How fast is fast this time of year?
Nice bike.
BDE

Santini said...

Excellent! Your LOOK is a fine piece of highly engineered machinery, well suited to riding fast. I spend the early spring working on endurance -- cardio/pulmonary-- and then strength (a few hills now and then), with speed being the last thing I work on. But fun is fun, and a bike ride is fun, fast or not so fast.