Tuesday, April 10, 2007

No snow yet

The snow hasn't arrived. It rained lightly off and on while I was at work but on the way home I discovered that it didn't seem to have even rained at home. The street was dry when I turned in. I thought about it for a bit but before I could commit a fairly heavy mist arrived. 42 and a heavy mist? No ride today.This is the 12th century Eglise de Notre Dame in Cunault, a very small town in the Loire Valley, photographed on our auto trip across France, April 2006. I think the guide took a picture that may be better but this is the one I have.

2 comments:

Emily said...

The guide did indeed take a photo, but yours is better. Mine are of the interior, and the side of the church. I can send them if you like.

No biking today = a good plan. Snow is imminent, or so they say.

Anonymous said...

I haven't figured out how to get the photos placed in the middle of the script. I like the way that flows better, as in your 'home of record' story.