Thursday, June 25, 2015

Nine days out from the start of le Tour

And Froomey reveals that he has missed a drug test.

Well, tickle my ass with a feather I never ever would have expected this.

I had a GRider the other day and we made it all the way out to Highway 96.  This means that pretty early in her season she has now worked herself all the way up to where she is going to be taking the full ride.

In addition she seems pretty chipper about the whole thing while actually riding.  Here she is earlier this week out at the last lake before the Highway 96 turn back.
In defense of my own personal fitness level I wish to note that she does act a bit knackered after arriving at home.

But then, so do I.

Today's actual bicycle news is 1,020 miles this bicycle this year.

4 comments:

Retired Professor said...

Family blog?

Tell BDE "good job."

Carry on.

Retired Professor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gino said...

It is over there on the left hand side of the masthead, second thing posted under "A bicycling blog".

Artist retains total artistic control over the work product.