Friday, May 22, 2015

Comparison

Pretty close to summer here today, so close that I rode in full summer costume.  It was a tiny bit not quite warm enough when I started but by the time I got home the costume was a perfect match for the weather conditions.

68F at the Cattle Barn at 1:51p.

Sunny, light SE wind, I headed off to the local waterfall.  It was very, very pretty over there today.
Here's one from down at the end of the gorge, included here today because the foliage obscures the base of the falls.
And here is the comparison, one from last week.  I included this one because the mist obscures the base of the falls.
Also included because that's what I think is the best one taken from the USA side.  I am now back in the USA so it just seems more appropriate to go with photos taken in the USA.

That's our hotel upper right corner.

Today was a fabulous day for a bicycle ride.

1 comment:

Santini said...

I'm going to go with "there's no place like home" -- they're both really pretty, of course.