Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bicycle content

No driving today but we did get in a bicycle ride.

The first ride of the year to the PSPS is always a significant event.  Especially if it occurs in May.
For me nothing says Port Sheldon Party Store like  "Fuels with an Attitude".

Later on this will be a blueberry field.
And here is  a bit on 168th Street introducing the always problematic area of how to you properly value for sale your used bicycle.
$50 seems pretty high to me.

The last time I had my pocket camera out we were at Niagara Falls.  I set it up to take a video but then abandoned the idea of a video.

I whipped out my camera today for a photo of the PSPS.

Actually one of  my best I think.

We won't be here long this time, leaving tomorrow.  We do hope to return for a longer stay later in the calendar.  Here's hoping sunsets like this one will still be here.
Merci.  Au voir.

2 comments:

Santini said...

It was a good ride, thanks for accompanying me. The PSPS looks a little different in May, as do the blueberry fields.

Mrs. Smith said...

Two nights, two beautiful sunsets. Thanks for the great pictures.