Thursday, September 24, 2009

Testable hypothesis

I had a guest rider today, the Professor. I assume that riding today was an experiment on her part as she apparently wished to find out whether vigorous exercise prior to teaching her Thursday night class would improve the quality of her instruction.

For my part I felt that she probably had a slight lake deficiency so with very light winds, nearly calm, we headed out for the 8 lakes.

GRider at Lake Vadnais.Lake Vadnais was crowded today. The balmy September weather produced a bumper crop of anglers. I think it might be the largest crowd we have seen there, larger even than the always heavily attended season opener. It was a nice day for fishing, I suppose, but it was a nicer day for cycling.

1 comment:

Santini said...

It looks both warm and sunny there. Nice. I hope GRider's experiment was successful.