Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finis

The first snowfall that stays, the REAL beginning of winter, is pretty consistent here, coming very often on Thanksgiving weekend. It appeared as late as yesterday when the official high temperature crawled above 40 that winter would be arriving a bit later this year.

BUT . . . here is what our side yard looked like today at about 7:30am as I ventured out to retrieve the Sunday newspaper from the front steps.The weather service is reporting up to 1.9 inches have fallen in Saint Paul and the forecast for the rest of the day is for continuing snow showers. It looks like winter is here, the bicycling season is officially "finis".

As is this blog every day challenge issued by Wireless. The content was often pretty spare but I put something up every day. I had to. I am, after all, her father.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on 'ya.

Emily said...

Congratulations! I am about to post my final thoughts for the month as well. At least the snow is pretty?