Monday, November 17, 2008

The final chapter

I recommend emily7m's Xanga and La Vie est Belle for comprehensive and final and definitive coverage of the completion of the leaf saga.

I recommend this site for this sweet picture of Dad and Dafter on a long ago vacation at Izaty's on the shore of Lake Mille Lacs.French speakers will no doubt notice that Lake Mille Lacs is a redundancy. The redundancy is not the fault in any way of the girl in the photo. To the best of my knowledge, she did not, at the time of the photo, speak French. She does now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly, I really didn't like walking on those rocks.

And it doesn't have to be entirely redundant. It could be "Lake of a Thousand Lakes." Still a little repetitive though.

Anonymous said...

This picture is so sweet I can hardly stand it! Emily was always very sensitive to surfaces beneath her feet.
BB