Monday, August 4, 2008

Honkers!

No heavy metal today.

We stopped by the Bay house to pick up my bicycle. There were geese in the back yard.GFR says, "Why does this always happen when you don't have a camera?"

I, who was preparing to ride my bike, said, "I have a camera." I always have a camera when I ride my bike.

Honkers.

On the ride to the Beach house I also saw a turkey but she was shy and hid behind a house before I could get a picture. I did have a nice chat with the neighbor lady. She was out at the end of her driveway retrieving her garbage can. She was just as taken with W. Turkey as I was. We discussed turkey habitat and likely food sources and both concluded that the turkeys have a good thing going here.

Closed circuit to Wireless: We got here OK.

2 comments:

Emily M said...

Glad to hear the traveling was uneventful and successful. It was a beautiful day here in the Metro, but probably not as nice as Holland. I will persevere. See my blog for more info.

Santini said...

So my yard probably has some of that Beach Boys song stuff in it -- a Little Goose Poop? SS