Sunday, August 17, 2008

Campagnolo has a thumb lever

I know this because I am back to riding one of the bicycles that I own that has Campagnolo components. I rode past this sign today.The State Fair begins Thursday so I won't be riding in that direction much for a couple of weeks. But if I did ride over there I could park my bike for free. I would be parking next to that bear, I suppose. I wonder if the bear has any connection with Bear's Bouquets?

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is the deal with this BLUE THING?Here's an extremely large hint. This is the airplane that brought us home from Grand Rapids.I only had to take a few steps and face in the opposite direction to get the second photo.

Probably no sunset picture today. But there is this:

Nantes 1-1 Monaco

Monaco scored in the 5th minute. Nantes was finally able to reply in the 67th minute when a long kick downfield from Nantes keeper Tony Heurtebis eluded most of the Monaco defense. Nantes' Croatian striker Ivan Klasnic challenged the Monaco keeper and the ball fell kindly to Romanian teammate Claudiu Keserü. Keserü scored to earn the tie and a precious point for Nantes, the home side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no clue what the deal is with that blue thing. Is your dafter going to get on one of those red tailed, silver things and get out of Dodge before Fay gets there?