Friday, October 7, 2011

I win at MegaMillions

Calm down, note that I DID NOT SAY THAT I WON. I had a win.Three of the five "white" numbers and the MegaBall, $150.

No, it isn't mega millions, but as the old saying goes, it's a lot better than a sharp stick in the eye.

I decided that it was too windy today for bicycling. I took a walk instead. It is a good thing I got photos yesterday of the yellow leaf trees as the wind is stripping them today. It looks like October out there.

This afternoon at Stade de France les Bleus had their way with Albania, 3-0. I erred earlier in saying the final qualification game was away. France can grab a spot in Euro 2012 with a victory in Saint Denis on Tuesday against Bosnia-Herzegovina. BosHerz did their part in setting up the final match up by winning today at home against Luxembourg 5-0. France needs only a tie to advance.

2 comments:

Retired Professor said...

Now that was fun, wasn't it! $150 isn't exactly chump change.

Walking through the leaves is also fun. And good for your bones.

TOPWLH said...

Yay, we're rich! Oh, wait. You didn't quite win megamillions. Way to go, though. As Mr. Moohoo says, you can't win anything if you don't buy a ticket. Thanks for buying the numbers.